replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex

2016年11月2日星期三

Watchcopy.com Review: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow!


Watchcopy.com
My review of WatchCopy.com finished just in time – right after I got a refund for the very poor Rolex replica they sent me, this site was shut down! I was really quite fortunate, because I don't know what I would have done if this site had disappeared before I had gotten my money back. Maybe they'll spring up again on the web under a different name, but if they do you should probably avoid them, as they don't really have what it takes.

Quality: Are These Watches Any Good?
watchcopy.com, replica rolex watch
This watch was a mess! There were scratches all over the gold plating, but the real trouble began when I pulled out the crown to set the time and wind the watch. It came out entirely rendering the watch useless.
The Site: Usability and Design
The WatchCopy.com site was not a very sharp looking site, and was pretty tough to navigate because it was all in German! You can set your internet browser to translate the text for you, but it only does a so-so job and so even then it's a bit confusing. All the photos were of authentic watches, not replicas. The upside to this site was that they had a huge selection, with a lot of hard to find models.
Service: Is Their Staff Any Good?
The phone line seemed like a fake, because it was constantly busy, but they were really good about responding promptly to emails. They were pretty helpful too, I hope they find new jobs!
Shipping: Is It Fast and Reliable?
Here, things began to unravel. Shipping took over 3 weeks, due to some very vague “stock issues”. I asked repeatedly for a tracking number and they kept saying they would get it to me but they never did – probably because they hadn't even shipped it yet!
Return Policy: Is It Reasonable?
The guys at Watch Copy were desperate to talk me into exchanging this dud for another of their Rolex replica watches, but I wasn't going to be fooled again! They even offered to exchange it for free for one of their more expensive Rolex replica models, but I said no thanks! I was happy to get my money back.
The Bottom Line
Literally within a week of finishing my watchcopy.com review these guys disappeared. Looks like I escaped in the nick of time!
vedere di piu rolex e Rolex Sea Dweller

没有评论:

发表评论

replica orologi

replica orologi
replica orologi